“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course.
Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
The skills you learn in this course helps you to build confidence and prepare for [possible diving emergencies.
Here are all the details of the PADI Rescue Diver Course;
What to expect: During the PADI Rescue Diver course you will learn to react in dangerous situations and possible accidents under water, such as giving first aid to an unconscious dive in the water, after this course you will be a diver with more experience and more confidence for future dives.
Location: Playa del Carmen
Includes: Instruction by professional and multilingual PADI-certified scuba diving instructor
- Rescue Scenarios in open water with 2 boat dives in Playa Del Carmen
- Diving equipment rental
- PADI Rescue Diver certification fee
- Bottled water and snaks
- no included book
What you learn:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Adventure Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for First Aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
- Fill up our PADI Medical Questionnaire. This form is to find out if you should be examined by your doctor before participating in recreational diver training. If any of the items in the Medical Questionnaire apply to you, you must consult a physician prior to participating in scuba
Where do we meet ? If you are on down town of Playa del Carmen or Tulum, we will pick up you and it is included in the price
You are not there yet? Start with an Open Water course !
Check out our vimeo channel to see couple videos of our dives.