Diving in Cozumel
Here are all the details of Diving Cozumel
What to expect? It’s a full day excursion: we leave early in the morning to the Marina Fonatour in Cozumel, and from there, we head to the reefs on very comfortable boats (with shade and restrooms). We’ll have 2 dives and in between you’ll have time to rest and eat some snacks and have some water. We’ll return by 4 pm
Location: Cozumel Island
Included: Full Equipment; 2 Dives from the boat; Private guide; snacks and water.
* Full Equipment ( Reg, BCD, mask, fins, west suit and weights )
Duration: 6 hours
Requirements: A minimum age of 10 years; good state of health; not taking flights at least 18 hours after your last dive;
PADI Open Water Certification.
We recommend a refresher dive for beginners that have not been diving for over a year
Where do we meet? Marina Fonatur in Cozumel
You need to be a certified diver to do this activity. Still not certified? Start with a PADI Open Water course!
Check out our vimeo channel to see a couple of videos of our dives.
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 48 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel between 48 hrs and 24 hrs you will be charged a 50% last minute cancellation fee.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.