PADI Certification Cozumel and Playa del Carmen
Become a Certified Diver
What to expect: During the PADI Open Water Certification Cozumel and Playa del Carmen, you’ll get a fully personalized service. Here, you’ll take 2 of your dives in Playa del Carmen and 2 dives in Cozumel.
We’ll teach you how to use all the diving equipment, to deal with emergency situations, to plan dives, to understand the basic theory of diving and, most importantly, to feel comfortable underwater.
This certification is recognized worldwide and it’s valid for life to dive to a maximum depth of 60 feet deep or 18 meters.
Location: Cozumel Island and Playa del Carmen Reef.
The PADI Open Water Certification consists of three main phases:
– Knowledge Development: (online or independent study) to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
– 1 Confined Water Dive: to learn basic scuba diving skills (pool or open Cenote).
– 4 Open Water Dives
Includes: 4 dives (2 in Playa del Carmen, 2 in Cozumel); full equipment; study material; PADI Certification; transportation (consult if it applies to your area); snacks and water.
*ferry and marine park not included
Duration: 3 days.
Requirements: A minimum age of 10; good state of health; not taking flights for at least 18 hours after your last dive; you don’t need any prior scuba diving experience.
Where do we meet? Playa del Carmen Downtown
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience incomparable adventures, this is where it all starts. See Playa del Carmen and Cozumel, one of the most well known destinations for scuba diving.
In case you’re not currently interested in taking the full certification course, but still wants to have go diving, take a look here: Discovery Scuba Diving
Check out our vimeo channel to see a few videos from our amazing dives.
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.