PADI Diving Certification Cozumel + Playa del Carmen
Become a Certified Diver
What to expect: During the PADI Open Water Certification Cozumel and Playa del Carmen, you’ll get a fully personalized service. Here, you’ll take 2 of your dives in Playa del Carmen and 2 dives in Cozumel.
We’ll teach you how to use all the diving equipment, to deal with emergency situations, to plan dives, to understand the basic theory of diving and, most importantly, to feel comfortable underwater.
This PADI dIVING certification is recognized worldwide and it’s valid for life to dive to a maximum depth of 60 feet deep or 18 meters.
Location: Cozumel Island and Playa del Carmen Reef.
The PADI Open Water Certification consists of three main phases:
– Knowledge Development: (online or independent study) to understand the basic principles of scuba diving.
– 1 Confined Water Dive: to learn basic scuba diving skills (pool or open Cenote).
– 4 Open Water Dives.
Includes: 4 dives (2 in Playa del Carmen, 2 in Cozumel); full equipment; study material; PADI Certification; Fast boat to Cozumel from Playa del Carmen; Pool Training; snacks and water.
Duration: 3 days.
Requirements: A minimum age of 10; good state of health; not taking flights for at least 18 hours after your last dive; you don’t need any prior scuba diving experience.
Where do we meet? Playa del Carmen Downtown.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience incomparable adventures, this is where it all starts. See Playa del Carmen and Cozumel, one of the most well known destinations for scuba diving.
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.